CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Ouch! That Hurt.



Look what I got in the mail today.....Are you kidding me? Talk about rubbing salt in a wound. Isn't this what they send to old people? What does AARP stand for anyway? The definition I found on line: Association for the Advancement of Retired Persons: an association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
Oh Brother ! That makes me feel better. Junk mail for sure. I need some chocolate.


2 comments:

Joanne

Maybe if you are lucky one of your kids will give you a membership for AARP for your next birthday. Jamie gave her dad one a few years ago.(ha, Ha) I have a fabulous recipe for Chocolate Silk pie! Funny post, I have felt your pain for 8 1/2 years....it only gets worse!!!

Drew Hansen

I'm just glad that came to you and not me!!