This past week has been Spring Break for Lexie's school. She had been invited to go to Disneyland with her cousin Raquel and we decided to tag along. Drew was like a 10 year old on Christmas Eve he was so excited to go. His family would go to Disneyland every year when he was growing up and it has been a few years since we have taken the family. Talk about a different experience being there without any little kids, in fact we rarely saw Lexie and so it was just Drew and I riding the rides. We spent 2 days there from early morning until late at night. We were exhausted when the trip was over but had some great memories. Here are some pictures that shows some of the fun:
Can't wait to go back and take the Grandkids!
2 comments:
that was an awesome trip!!!! :)
I am so excited i found your blog!! I hope you don't mind, but i added it to my list. I follow Andreas blog and it's been a great way for us to keep in touch. incase you don't remember me, my maiden name was stacey guthrie. if you want to see what my little family is up to, check out our blog. it's www.isaacandben.blogspot.com. love you sister hansen!
Post a Comment